Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mr. M. M. Ramachandran named winner of Pravasi Shree Award



Mr. M. M. Ramachandran, Chairman, Atlas Jewellery, has been awarded the Pravasi Shree award for his outstanding contribution to Business in Middle East, Art, Literature and Culture. The Pravasi Shree award instituted by Pratheeksha Trust, Mumbai is given to outstanding personalities every year. The award will be given away at a function to be held in Mumbai on the auspicious Vishu falling on April 14, 2009, the Trust said.

Mr. Ramachandran has received innumerable awards, which include ‘Star Performer’ Award from the Dubai Gold and Jewellery Group, ‘Outstanding Business/Industrialist/Professional' award by Indian Jaycees and the prestigious President's award for the best film producer of the film ‘Sukrutham’

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations !!!

    Sreevalsan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five years back I wanted to have a custom made Diamond ring for me. The quest took me to Gold Land Dubai, the first shop I went to were not dealing with custom made ring so i asked their staff if they can tell me some other shop dealing & they said no. Next i went to Atlas Jewellery, also not dealing in custom made but the staff were very Professional and they guided me to a store that met my requirements.
    Good Customer service of ATLAS GROUP.

    Mr. Manoj P

    ReplyDelete